|We accept these credit cards.
|The equipment, material and supplies sold by Plasticcardsystems.com are well made, well packaged and covered by an extensive Manufacturer’s Warranty but sometime unexpected things happen. We want you to be satisfied with your direct purchase from Plastic Card Systems. Please contact the Manufacturer for service under the Warranty program, contact information listed below for your convenience. Should you have any problems or questions please Click Live Assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 742-2273. Our return policy is as customer friendly as possible, while allowing us to maintain low direct order prices.
Defective on Delivery (DOA)
- If you receive a product that is non-functioning or defective when received, please contact us within 3 days to arrange for an Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number.
- All returned items must have a valid RMA Number prior to return. Please email our customer support department by Clicking Live Assistance, email email@example.com or call during business hours: 800-742-2273. We will arrange a manufacturers replacement or do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.
- Suspected shipping damage should be reported to the shipper as soon as possible along with all the original packaging. Photographs are always helpful with shipping damage claims.
**Please note that no merchandise can be accepted without an RMA clearly marked on the shipping package. Equipment received without authorization will be rejected.
- Open products – unless authorized by Plastic Card Systems in writing.
- Open Software
- Used products of any sort – unless authorized by Plastic Card Systems in writing.
- Repair Parts
- Special Order Items
Other items may be returned to Plastic Card Systems under the following guidelines:
- RMA requests must be made within 10 calendar days of receipt of product.
- All authorized returns are subject to 20% restocking fee depending on the item.
- Items must be received by Plastic Card Systems within 10 days of issuance of RMA.
- All returned items must have a valid RMA Number prior to return – please email our customer support department by Clicking Live Assistant, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call during business hours: 800.742.2273.
- All original packaging, instructions, etc. must be returned undamaged.
- No markings on any original packaging.
- Product must be ‘like new, unopened, and unused’.
Credit will be issued to the original credit card or account after inspection by Plastic Card Systems. Re-Stocking fees will be deducted prior to credit.
For your safety, please use UPS/FedEx/DHL/USPS carriers that offers tracking capability and insurance. Insurance is suggested. Please email tracking number to email@example.com to assure immediate attention. Plastic Card Systems Inc. cannot be responsible for any merchandise that fails to arrive at our facility. Merchandise damaged upon arrival will be refused and returned unopened. Shipping information will be provided with the RMA Number.
Please contact us with any questions: Click Live Assistant, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 800.742.2273
Thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.
Plastic Card Systems reserves the right to change or amend this return policy at anytime.